There are a variety of co-curricular activities on offer for students at St XX. All students are encouraged to participate in some of the co-curricular programs available. These programs develop students’ confidence, talents and sense of responsibility.
Some of the opportunities available at St XX include:
- Diocesan Sports Gala Days in soccer, cricket, netball, basketball, rugby, rugby league and touch football
- Opportunities to represent at Diocesan, MacKillop and State levels in a range of sports, including swimming, athletics and cross country
- Public Speaking
- Art Competitions – including the Christmas Story Art Competition
- Environment Club – learn more here about our school's engagement with environmental education, action, stewardship and sustainability
- Opportunities to organise and participate in social justice initiatives, raising funds and awareness for a range of causes